“Rhiannon rings like a bell through the night, and wouldn't you love to love her?” The iconic opening line to Fleetwood Mac’s “Rhiannon” captures the magical and enchanting quality of this Goddess. She is nothing if not bewitchingly beautiful and it’s easy to fall under her spell. Rhiannon first appears in the Mabinogi, the medieval Welsh collection of stories, as a horse Goddess. In this original literary source, she is known for her beauty, generosity, and intelligence. In art, she is often depicted as a lovely young woman dressed in gold, riding a pale-colored horse, with songbirds circling and flying about her head. Rhiannon inspires us to take control of our destinies and own our unique journey in life.
Our 14k gold vermeil is the creme de la creme. This French technique is superior to common gold electroplating, though the two are often compared. However, in our process, we take it a step further by offering a thicker 3 micron plating instead of 2, which means your vermeil pieces are significantly more durable and long-lasting. Very few other jewelers do this.
Storytime in the Bath:
Our oxygen bathing technique ensures your jewelry pieces are luxe and enduring. Oxygen bathing is done to remove all moisture and liquid from the sterling silver before the 14k gold layer is added. It allows the gold to adhere more tenaciously to the silver and prevents tarnishing between layers (which would ultimately show up on the surface).
- Handcrafted and hand-polished Rhiannon coin pendant with a dynamic triangular bale
- Metal: 14k yellow gold vermeil (thick 3 micron coat of 14k yellow gold on a solid sterling silver base)
- Coin Diameter: 20mm
- Coin Thickness: 2mm thick
- 14k Gold Saturn chain
- Includes the beloved "Hello, Goddess" mirror gift box and brand booklet describing your chosen Goddess' characteristics
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for jewelry special order