Raise your hand if you knew Adam’s first wife wasn’t Eve? History has a way of glossing over powerful women like Lilith, Adam’s first wife. Not to say she was erased entirely from the history books. She appears in the Torah, the Dead Sea Scrolls, the epic of Gilgamesh, and is referenced in the Bible by Moses himself. Her name traces back to the original word for “night monster” and she’s often depicted as a dangerous demon, a serpent, a succubus, and the first vampire. Not bad for a goddess and original founder of the First Wives Club.
This 14k gold vermeil is the creme de la creme. This French technique is superior to common gold electroplating, though the two are often compared. However, in this process, the jeweler takes it a step further by offering a thicker 3 micron plating instead of 2, which means your vermeil pieces are significantly more durable and long-lasting. Very few other jewelers do this.
Storytime in the Bath:
Our oxygen bathing technique ensures your jewelry pieces are luxe and enduring. Oxygen bathing is done to remove all moisture and liquid from the sterling silver before the 14k gold layer is added. It allows the gold to adhere more tenaciously to the silver and prevents tarnishing between layers (which would ultimately show up on the surface).
- Handcrafted and hand-polished Lilith tablet pendant with a dynamic triangular bale
- Metal: 14k yellow gold vermeil (thick 3 micron coat of 14k yellow gold on a solid sterling silver base)
- Coin Diameter: 20mm
- Coin Thickness: 2mm thick
- 14k Gold & Black Enamel Bead Saturn chain
- Includes the beloved "Hello, Goddess" mirror gift box and brand booklet describing your chosen Goddess' characteristics
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for jewelry special order