Join us February 2nd for an all-day trunk show at The Cauldron Black. Doors open early at 10am. As you peruse our curated wares, take the time to meet our local vendors and enjoy complimentary beverages with sweets provided by select Salem bakeries.
Be the first to see the newest products from:
• Magpie’s Tidings- reclaimed, vulture culture bone and feather jewelry
• Shining Moon Studio- hand-carved Tarot imagery prints and enamel pins
• Crow & Hound- Northern-inspired whimsical creations
• Önd Studios- Hand-crafted Crystal Grid & Magical Charging Boards
• Knight & Reily Jewelry- wire-wrapped gemstone pendants, rings, and talismans
& more to be announced.
Mention the magic word: “ABLANATHANALBA” at the checkout to receive an extra 10% discount on all non-consignment product in the shop. Help us move product from 2018 to make room for all our exciting, new acquisitions coming this spring!
We are also proud to announce our 2019 calendar of events starting in February offering a $10 off discount towards any class, workshop, or ritual that you pre-register for- but this deal is only good for the day of the trunk show and will not be offered later on!
On top of these great deals, Justice the Wizard will be offering readings at a special discounted rate- $30 for 15 minute sessions, and $70 for 30 minutes. Book any future sessions with Justice, Paige, and/or Katie and we will give you the same deal- but only during the day of trunk show!
Oh, and be sure to come by to enter our Raffle Basket contest stuffed with goodies and prizes!
This event is all-day long, open to the public, and will offer refreshments throughout the day. We are looking forward to seeing you there.