Ceremonial Cacao by Bruja Coffee Co.
It took us 3 years to make this blend, combining the best Cacao beans from small farms in Guatemala, Oaxaca and Puerto Rico. This cacao has been grown with intention, blessed by hand. Profits from the sale are being used to ensure not only a high-quality cacao but also ensure that the local communities growing cacao benefit from its sale. A portion of the profits is going back to these communities that already have a high standard of cultivation which ensures consistent quality. All our ingredients are organic and small batch. Using Honey from New Mexico, Roses from Colombia, Cinnamon from Oaxaca, and a lot of love.
Some health benefits are:
- High levels of anti-oxidants, such as flavanols & polyphenols
- Theobromine, a bitter alkaloid that is a gentle & grounded stimulant, especially compared to caffeine, which is actually very low in cacao
- Mood enhancers (neurotransmitters) such as serotonin, PEA & anandamide
- High levels of magnesium, a muscle relaxant and important mineral in our diet
- Spiritual benefits are many the best is it opens your heart-opens the heart and allows for a deeper, authentic love-based connection with yourself, others, and the world.
Just add hot water and sweeten with honey
About Bruja Coffee Co.:
Bruja Coffee Co. is a Latina and Woman owned organic small batch artisan coffee, ceremonial cacao and medicinal tea company that uses traditional roasting techniques. Even the world’s finest coffee has humble beginnings:
First, it’s handpicked and harvested from coffee trees, then sorted, fermented, dried, and finally roasted. It’s the care that goes into each of these steps that sets a decent cup apart from an incredible one. With this in mind, Bruja Coffee Co. sources beans from only the highest-quality producers and makes sure that each bag of our coffee contains a perfectly-balanced, richly flavored blend with a smooth finish and unforgettable aroma. Flavors that suit your sophisticated coffee lovers.